Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Domestic abuse and neighbour disputes

Get the help you need if someone is causing you harm or being a nuisance.

  • Domestic abuse

    If you are experiencing domestic abuse, there is help and support available to you. This is not something you should have to go through alone.

  • Problems with neighbours

    You have the right to enjoy your home in peace, quiet and safety. If you are experiencing inconsiderate behaviour from neighbours, there are several steps you can take. If the person causing the nuisance is a council tenant, our Tenancy Management team can also support you.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.