Domestic abuse

If you are experiencing domestic abuse, there is help and support available to you. This is not something you should have to go through alone.

You could be experiencing physical, sexual abuse or emotional abuse, including isolation, psychological games or harassment. Either way, recognising that you are a victim of domestic abuse is the first step.

Victims of domestic abuse are encouraged to report the incident to their local police on 101 or in an emergency dial 999.

Get help and advice

Your Sanctuary is a Surrey domestic abuse charity with a 24-hour helpline: 01483 776822.

The Surrey Against Domestic Abuse website has more information on how to get help and support.

Male victims of domestic abuse can also call Men's Aid on 0333 5670556 or email

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon