Apply for it

Sign up to the garden waste collection service here.
The easiest way to apply for planning permission is via the Planning Portal, where you can submit you application and payment online. However, if you would prefer to download a pdf copy of the application form, you will find links to the forms on this page.
Apply online for a Council Tax discount.
Request Community Alarms and Telecare services form.
Changes to mandatory HMO licensing came into force on 1 October 2018
Check our allocations policy to see if you are eligible and qualify to join Runnymede's housing register. If so, you can register online at RBC Living and Homes. You should also consider private renting and shared ownership as there is a high demand for social housing in Runnymede.
Until you have a licence, you cannot, under any circumstances, act as a licensed driver or drive any licensed vehicle. Doing so will make you liable to prosecution.
Allotments online waiting list
The easiest way to apply and pay for our naming and numbering service is by using our online application form. You can also view our essential service providers.
Help with your recycling and rubbish collection if you are unable to put your bins out on collection day.
You can contact the Surrey Reuse Network to collect bulky household items suitable for reuse.
Apply for and details about bus passes
It's quick and easy to register to use our Community Transport.
If you find a dead animal in a public place please use this form to report it
We welcome news and all types of filming taking place in the Borough which shows Runnymede in a positive light. Please ensure you have the correct permission beforehand.
This form allows you to apply for a Freedom of Information (FOI) request from Runnymede Borough Council.
As part of the Council's work to support local people, improve our economy and enhance our environment, we make available grant aid support to individuals who participate in sports, arts, voluntary, educational or charitable activities.
Renew items, join the library service or find out about events on the Surrey Libraries site.
Meals at Home can take the hassle out of meal time, delivering nutritiously balanced dishes hot and ready to eat to homes across the borough. Meals are delivered to the door or into the home between 11.30am and 2pm each day. Our staff will check on wellbeing when delivering the meal, offering peace of mind and reassurance.
Information on sharps box collection.
Details about school admissions on the Surrey County Council website
Details about school meals on the Surrey County Council website
Details about School Transport on the Surrey County Council website
Sex establishments and sex entertainment venues are licensed by the Council.
The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 came fully into force on 1 December 2013. The new legislation requires that anyone collecting or selling scrap in the borough has a Scrap Metal Dealer Licence issued by us. This page provides information on the Act, including an application form for a licence.
A Temporary Events Notice (TEN) may be required for licensable activities to take place at an event with fewer than 500 attendees, lasting no more than seven days.
Voting in elections is an important way to make your voice heard on the issues that concern you. It is central to the way in which our democracy works.