Whether you are applying for planning permission for changes to your home or you are working on a major development, our pre-application advice service is here to help.
We are experiencing a high demand for this service at present. Timescales for a response therefore may be longer than those quoted within the charging schedule.
Please note that our fees are changing as of 1 January 2020
We can help you determine:
- the main planning constraints
- the most relevant planning policies
- key planning issues
- the likelihood of your proposal being accepted
- suggested improvements to your proposal.
To request pre-application advice, you will need to submit thealong with informal scaled plans. Please provide as much information as possible, including:
- a description of the proposal
- a location plan with the site boundaries clearly shown
- a block plan showing the proposed layout of the site with the proposed development including access and parking areas and the location of any trees
- floor plans and elevations of the proposed development.
Alternatively you may prefer to email your documents to email@example.com. Pre application advice can be paid on line using the "Pay for it" option or please call 01932 425131 if you wish to pay by bacs.
Our advice service cannot guarantee that you will be granted planning permission. Depending on the planning constraints for your site you may also need to consult other organisations such as the Highway Authority (Surrey County Council) or the Environment Agency for advice. These organisations may also charge for providing advice and information.