Horse riding establishment licence

A licence is required if you hire out horses in the course of a business for riding or instruction in riding.

Our  animal activities licensing section contains further information (including guidance notes, conditions and details of fees and when we will be accepting applications).


Public Register  

Icon for pdf Public Register [124.58KB] contains details of those who hold a licence. This includes unexpired licences granted under the Riding Establishment Act 1964 which will expire on 31 December  2018.


Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon