Let us know what you think the the Runnymede Community Safety Partnership should be concentrating on
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) is a statutory multi agency partnership which meets quarterly with the remit to work together to reduce crime and disorder in the community.
The statutory member agencies of the CSP are:
- NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (in conjunction with Public Health)
- Runnymede Borough Council
- Surrey County Council (including Fire and Rescue Service)
- Surrey Police
- Kent, Surrey & Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company
Members are working hard to make Runnymede an even safer place to live. The Runnymede Community Safety Partnership priorities for 2019/22 are:
- To reduce crime and anti-social behaviour by tackling offenders, reduce reoffending and to support vulnerable victims and areas
- To protect the most vulnerable individuals from high harm and abuse
- To maintain public confidence by making residents feel safe and secure
Ourprovides more information on how we will achieve these.
These are reviewed annually following public consultation.
Consultation for 2020/21 is now open, please let us know what you think the Runnymede Community Safety Partnership should be concentrating on here. The survey will close on Thursday 6 February 2020.
Safer Runnymede (CCTV) is a well regarded, and highly comprehensive local system. Most public areas within the Borough benefit from protection, and continuous monitoring.
Help keep Runnymede safe
To report an incident of anti-social behaviour please use the reporting form.