Community Safety Partnership
Let us know what you think the Runnymede Community Safety Partnership should be concentrating on
The Community Safety Partnership (CSP) is a statutory multi agency partnership which meets quarterly with the remit to work together to reduce crime and disorder in the community.
The statutory member agencies of the CSP are:
- NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (in conjunction with Public Health)
- Runnymede Borough Council
- Surrey County Council (including Fire and Rescue Service)
- Surrey Police
- Kent, Surrey & Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company
Members are working hard to make Runnymede an even safer place to live. The Runnymede Community Safety Partnership priorities for 2019/22 are:
- To reduce crime and anti-social behaviour by tackling offenders, reduce reoffending and to support vulnerable victims and areas
- To protect the most vulnerable individuals from high harm and abuse
- To maintain public confidence by making residents feel safe and secure
Ourprovides more information on how we will achieve these.
These are reviewed annually following public consultation. The most recent consultation took place in January 2020 with the survey closing on 6th February 2020.
Safer Runnymede (CCTV) is a well regarded, and highly comprehensive local system. Most public areas within the Borough benefit from protection, and continuous monitoring.
Help keep Runnymede safe
To report an incident of anti-social behaviour please use the reporting form.