There are 13 public access Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in the Borough.
Their locations are listed and then mapped below:
- The Orchard Day Centre, Chertsey
- The Hythe Centre, Staines
- Woodham and New Haw Day Centre, Addlestone
- The Chertsey Hall, Chertsey
- Surrey Towers, Addlestone
- Eileen Tozer Day Centre, Addlestone
- Thorpe Village Hall, Thorpe
- Royal British Legion Community Hub, Englefield Green
- Manor Farm Day Centre, Egham
- Victory Park, Addlestone (toilet block wall)
- Chertsey Recreation Grounds, Chertsey (park keepers office wall)
- Heathervale Recreation Grounds, New Haw (park keepers office wall)
- Ottershaw Memorial Fields, Chertsey (toilet block wall).
In case of an emergency dial 999 and follow the instructions provided.
This video from St John Ambulance, shows how to use the AED in an emergency.