Our Community Safety team would also like you to consider the following:
- the security of your own property whilst enjoying the event. Please lock up your home, as you are advertising the fact that you are otherwise engaged, perhaps leaving it vulnerable.
- all alcohol should be kept under the supervision of an adult.
- nominate specific individuals to deal with medical and anti-social behaviour issues.
- pre-arrange your clearing up process and, if the event is likely to have substantial rubbish or recycling implications, make arrangements with our waste collection team beforehand for the clearance of debris.
- think about parking if you are likely to have many guests with vehicles. Perhaps advise other residents who may be affected.
- key people on the day should be easily identifiable, perhaps by name badges.