Holding events in our parks

If you'd like to hold an event in one of our parks, please use our online contact form.

Apply to hold an event on council land form.


  1. The application form doesn't give you permission to run an event. It helps us determine whether we can give approval, the amount of public liability insurance you'll need and the conditions of use we may attach.
  2. Please provide as much detail as possible at question 12 on the form, as the type of proposed activity may affect the amount of public liability insurance required. If you don't secure adequate cover, we may cancel the event. The more detailed and accurate information you provide, the more likely it is we can deal with your application quickly.
  3. Be aware that your organisation (and possibly individual members) will be responsible for making sure the event is fully insured.
  4. We need as much notice as possible of your intention to hold an event - we'd be grateful for at least three months' warning. Short notice may mean we're unable to process your application in time.
  5. You may need to have a temporary event notice. You can get more information from our Licensing Department.
  6. You'll need Amusement Device Inspections Procedures Scheme (ADIPS) certificates for all fairground rides.
  7. Inflatables such as bouncy castles will need to comply with the guidance of The National Association of Inflatable Hirers.
Online form to apply for permission to hold an event in one of Runnymede's parks or other council owned land.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon