Our Tree Inspection Policy sets out how we manage the risks associated with trees on Council owned land.
We have developed the policy based on advice from the National Tree Safety Group and our own local knowledge.
The trees that we will inspect are on Runnymede Council land only, including local parks, open spaces, cemeteries and housing land.
If your enquiry relates to trees:
- Within a council owned park, open space or cemetery please contact the Parks and Arboriculture Manager on 01932 425676 or email email@example.com.
- For trees located within a council housing property you can report it to housing maintenance.
- For trees protected by a Tree Preservation Order or in a conservation area please visit our works to trees and hedges page.
- If you wish for a Tree Preservation Order to be placed on a tree, find out how to protect a tree.
- For trees within the highway or verge please contact Surrey County Council.