Conveniently located in the centre of historic Chertsey, with a Travelodge and car parks nearby. Chertsey Hall is the ideal venue for dinner dances, indoor bowls, dance classes, meetings, film shows, concerts, conferences, theatrical productions, exhibitions, craft fairs, parties, children's activities and more.
This hall is available to hire every day from 8.30am to 11pm, excluding bank holidays.
To make an enquiry or to check availability, please register your interest.
The address is: Heriot Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9DR
- free wi-fi
- a main auditorium, seating 230
- a large meeting room seating 40
- two meeting rooms seating 20 and 10
- communal area in foyer for hall users only
- a fully equipped kitchen
- bar facilities
- outside patio area and seating
- a full stage with lighting and PA systems
- disabled toilet
- two disabled parking bays
- a loop hearing system
- automatic doors
- baby changing facilities.
Ashows detailed measurements.