Other licences

Information on other types of licence such as food businesses, gambling, street trading, sex establishments and animal licences.

By law you must register your food business at least 28 days before you start operating, or less than 28 days after you make a significant change. If a new company starts operating at an existing food premises in our area you must also register.
Information on matters concerning hackney carriages and private hire vehicles - such as changes in procedures, consultations, fees and policies. A PDF file will appear for each new monthly update.
Sex establishments and sex entertainment venues are licensed by the Council.
Runnymede has 36 licensed residential sites for caravan and mobile home owners, and one licensed holiday site which is not currently operational. These sites are licensed under the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960 (as amended).
Animal boarding, dog breeding, horse riding establishment, pet shop and zoo licences.
If you're thinking of getting a tattoo, check our list of registered tattooists. Businesses can also apply for tattoo, acupuncture and skin piercing registrations.
Street trading is the selling, or offering for sale, of any article from a mobile van or stall from a fixed location in a street.
The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 came fully into force on 1 December 2013. The new legislation requires that anyone collecting or selling scrap in the borough has a Scrap Metal Dealer Licence issued by us. This page provides information on the Act, including an application form for a licence.