Other licences

Information on other types of licence such as food businesses, gambling, street trading, sex establishments and animal licences.

If you are looking to film within the Borough of Runnymede you will need to make sure that you have the right permission depending on where you would like to film.
You do not normally need a licence to hand out leaflets promoting a business, providing you are not soliciting people's financial details or pledges for some kind of financial transaction in connection with a charitable appeal.
The Council welcomes activities such as busking that enhance the street scene and provide good quality entertainment to the public.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon