The Planning Committee consists of 15 Members. Meetings take place every three weeks to discuss:
- planning policy
- planning applications and appeals
- building control.
Public speaking at Planning Committee
The Council allows the public to address the Planning Committee if at least three people have written to the Council to object to a planning application, and you are one of them. Details of your rights are set out in a leaflet which is available from the Council and on our website.
You can view thehere.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01932 425620 for more information. During COVID public speaking is facilitated via a dial in procedure outlined on the agenda for the relevant meetings.
Planning Committee Members:
- Councillor Myles Willingale Chairman
- Councillor David Anderson-Bassey Vice-Chairman
- Councillor Jim Broadhead
- Councillor Iftikhar Chaudhri
- Councillor Malcolm David Cressey
- Councillor Elaine Gill
- Councillor Chris Howorth
- Councillor Robert King
- Councillor Michael Kusneraitis
- Councillor Isabel Mullens
- Councillor Mark Nuti
- Councillor Japneet K Sohi
- Councillor Peter Snow
- Councillor Sylvia Whyte
- Councillor Jonathan Wilson