Extra permissions for charity collections

In some locations you may need to get permission from another organisation for charitable collections, in addition to either a house to house collections licence or a street collections permit.

The Icon for pdf Map of Runnymede [60.02KB] shows the main towns we allow collections to take place in.

Along the Thames Path

To collect money on the Thames Path in Runnymede you will need:

The Icon for pdf Thames Path [432.09KB] at Runnymede runs alongside Runnymede Pleasure Grounds. If you want to collect money inside the Pleasure Grounds or in any of our other parks and open spaces which are owned by the Council you will also need the permission of our Green Space team.

Crown Estate land

If you want to collect money on Crown Estate land, such as The Green at Englefield Green or on the pathways around the lake at Virginia Water you will need a Icon for pdf street collections permit [597.63KB] and permission from The Crown Estate.

Virginia Water

The Wentworth Estate Roads Committee has advised that direct debit and commercial clothing collections cannot take place on the Icon for pdf Wentworth Estate [98.3KB] in Virginia Water.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon