Chertsey Business Park
Our new development of 12 light industrial units in Chertsey has a number of energy efficiency measures.
The development aims to ensure a minimum six per cent decrease in CO2 emissions over 2013 Buildings Regulations.
All units have been assessed as achieving the highest possible EPC Grade A rating.
Other initiatives include:
- Low air permeability design
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Transparent warehouse roof panels which increase natural lighting, the cutting the amount of electrically powered light needed.
- High performance insulated cladding and roof materials
- Secure cycle parking to encourage workers to ride to work rather than drive.