Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
We are joining the Great British Spring Clean campaign this year and are running an event at Chertsey Meads.
If you work in a hotel, for a taxi company and or at another licensed premises you are invited to attend awareness training regarding Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
The Runnymede Community Safety Partnership is conducting its annual review of Runnymede's Community Safety Strategy.
Runnymede Borough Council is on the verge of signing an agreement with Places for People to bring new regeneration projects to the Egham area.
Local shoppers are encouraged to support Heathervale's paddling pool in this month's Tesco's Bags of Help scheme which this month sees Runnymede Borough Council shortlisted for funding.