Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
The recent icy mornings have frozen garden waste in some bins that are due to be collected. Collections crews are doing all they can to free as much waste as possible but some residents may notice that their garden waste bin hasn't been completely emptied as a result. We are unable to return to empty frozen bins.
On Monday (5 December 2016) Runnymede Borough Council opened a new car park in Virginia Water. The British Legion car park on Station Parade will provide local residents with an additional 19 parking spaces and is operational all day on a pay and display basis.
Runnymede has proposals to change the parking charges at its off-street car parks.
Help for households to gain access to free or discounted energy saving measures to reduce heating and electricity bills has been relaunched.
Now that the clocks have gone back, it's getting darker earlier and winter is just around the corner. Make sure you're prepared for the winter weather.
The Boundary Commission for England (BCE) has published initial proposals for changes to Parliamentary Constituencies in England. The proposals set out reducing the number of constituencies from 533 to 501 and making sure that each of them has similar numbers of registered electors.