Runnymede Home Page
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Services for older people |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Street parties |
- Assets of community value |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG) |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme
Are you one of the lucky residents who receive the latest Runnymede news straight to their inbox? If not, don't fret you can sign up now.
The Issues, Options and Preferred Approaches document is now the subject of formal public consultation until 26 August. The Council is holding drop in sessions and exhibitions across the Borough.
Runnymede has reviewed its hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy. We propose to introduce a new policy introducing many new safeguards and procedures to bring it up to date and ensure it is fit for purpose.
Runnymede is no longer able to collect recycling bins that are contaminated with non-recyclable material.
Households in Runnymede are being sent a form asking residents to check whether the information that appears on the electoral register for those living at their address is correct. The process is as part of Runnymede's annual voter registration canvass.