Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
Please see top tips from the Met Office about being prepared for the cold weather which is being forecast.
Egham allotment holders are hoping for support from local shoppers as part of Tesco's Bags of Help scheme which this month sees Runnymede Borough Council shortlisted for funding.
Runnymede Borough Council has outlined how a Garden Village at Longcross, supported with Government investment, could be part of planned development across the area in coming years.
Our drop-in times to see the Housing Advisor have changed. Please check before you visit.
There are some changes to Abellio bus routes across Surrey from 31 December 2016.
Runnymede Borough Council is on the verge of signing an agreement with Places for People to bring new regeneration projects to the Egham area.