Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
Households in Runnymede are being sent a form asking residents to check whether the information that appears on the electoral register for those living at their address is correct. The process is as part of Runnymede's annual voter registration canvass.
The Boundary Commission for England (BCE) has published initial proposals for changes to Parliamentary Constituencies in England. The proposals set out reducing the number of constituencies from 533 to 501 and making sure that each of them has similar numbers of registered electors.
Runnymede is no longer able to collect recycling bins that are contaminated with non-recyclable material.
Are you one of the lucky residents who receive the latest Runnymede news straight to their inbox? If not, don't fret you can sign up now.
Runnymede has reviewed its hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy. We propose to introduce a new policy introducing many new safeguards and procedures to bring it up to date and ensure it is fit for purpose.