Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site


  • Taxis (Hackney Carriages) and Private Hire within Runnymede

    Details regarding how to be become, or renew a taxi driver licence (Hackney Carriage) or Private Hire licence within Runnymede with details of fares and contact details of Private Hire Operators

  • Alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshments

    To supply alcohol an individual must hold a Personal Licence, and the premises must also hold a Premises Licence.

  • View or comment on licensing applications

    Local people are allowed to give their views on licensing decisions that may affect them, such as the sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment or late night refreshments. Professionals such as the police, fire authorities, trading standards and environmental health officers are also able to scrutinise applications and take action if problems occur.

  • Licensing forms, fees and policy

    Find licensing application forms or view the current fees and our licensing policy.

  • Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licences

    Large houses in multiple occupation (HMO) are those which are at least three storeys high and have at least five unrelated tenants using shared facilities. You need a licence to rent this type of property.

  • Other licences

    Information on other types of licence such as food businesses, gambling, street trading, sex establishments and animal licences.

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.