Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site

Moving house

If you are changing address please let us know for Council Tax purposes.

You can email or call us. You will need to provide the addresses you are moving out of and in to and the date of the move.

If you are a tenant we will need to know the tenancy end date and from whom the property is rented.

If you are an owner we will need to know the date of completion of the sale and to whom the property has been sold.

Moving out of Runnymede

If you are moving out of the borough you will need to tell us and your new local authority.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.